What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies: This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies: This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page (Google Policy).
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- By visiting this link: ciaobikeitaly.com/contacts/
- Contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Cookie||Description||Duration||Cookie type||Strictly necessary?|
||Cookie set by WP plugin WPML to save current language.||1 day||Persistent / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by WP plugin WPML to save the url of origin.||1 day||Technical / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by Woocommerce plugin. Stores an encoded string representing the contents of the WooCommerce shopping cart.||1 day||Session Cookie / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by Woocommerce plugin. Records if there are any items in the WooCommerce shopping cart.||1 day||Session Cookie / Process||Yes|
||The cookie contains information identifying the customer and session expiration time.
For guest shoppers this a randomly generated cryptographically strong ID.
|2 days||Technical / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by Woocommerce. It contains an array of up to 15 recently viewed products.||Session||Functional||No|
||Cookie set by Cloudfare used for whitelisting specific users from security restrictions.||1 year||Technical / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by WP Siteground caching plugin for caching purposes to improve the speed and performance of our website.||1 day||Technical / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by CMS WordPress. This cookies help us keep you logged in to our site. It stores authentiction details (hashed). It is stored until you log out or clear your browser cache / cookies.||Session||Technical / Session||Yes|
||Cookie set by CMS WordPress. This cookies is created when a user logs in, it stores authentication details and it’s used to keep you logged in. It is stored until you log out or clear your browser cache / cookies.||Session||Technical / Session||Yes|
||Cookie set by WP security plugin Wordfence. It is used to authenticate user’s login request.||1 day||Persistent / Security||Yes|
||The cookie stores the status of your consent to cookies for the current domain.||1 year||Technical / Process||Yes|
||Cookie set by Google Analytics / Tag Manager. It is used for the sole purpose of carrying out a statistical analysis (through the Google Analytics / Tag Manager service)||10 minute||Persistent / Analytic / Performance||No|
||Cookie set by Google Analytics. It is used for the sole purpose of carrying out a statistical analysis (through the Google Analytics service)||1 day||Persistent / Analytic / Performance||No|
||Cookie set by Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. We use this information to know if our platforms are working as intended, as well as understanding how our users are getting to our site.||2 years||Persistent / Analytic / Performance||No|
- Cookies set once you visit ciaobikeitaly.com
- Cookies set once you add a product in your cart / login / checkout on ciaobikeitaly.com
- Cookies set once you login / register on ciaobikeitaly.com
How to disable cookies:
You can see what cookies you’ve enabled and opt-in / opt-out by clicking here
Optional: To opt out / disable Google Analytics tracking across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Disable cookies by configuring your browser:
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies while you are browsing, please follow these links on the websites of the respective providers.
|Safari 6/7 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_GB|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_GB&viewlocale=en_GB|
|Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch||https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265|
While browsing ciaobikeitaly.com, for statistical or profiling purposes for the provision of advertising, technical and non-technical cookies may be released, both types managed exclusively by third parties.
Below is a list of the third parties involved, links to their websites and links to their cookie management policies, with an indication of their purposes.
- Google Analytics – Go to Google Policy
“Sharing” Cookies (or of social networks)
They are necessary to allow you to interact with the Sites through your social account and serve, for example, to express appreciation and share it with your social contacts.
- Facebook – Facebook Policy
- Twitter – Twitter Policy
- Linkedin – Linkedin Policy
- Google+ – Google+ Policy
- Pinterest –Pinterest Policy
For more information and/or to disable Targeting and Advertising cookies, we recommend that you visit the following website: www.youronlinechoices.com/
The cookies listed on this page as “stricly necessary” are essential for the use of our website. Without these cookies, our website will not function properly. If you do not wish to use these cookies, please do not use our website.
Updated on June 2018